Welcome to Bell & Bell, Attorneys at Law, LLP | Indiana, PA General Practice Lawyers
Bell & Bell, Attorneys at Law, LLP located in Indiana, Indiana County, Pennsylvania is a general practice law firm that places an emphasis on personalized, high quality, and cost-efficient legal representation. Attorneys Paul Bell and Montgomery Bell represent both business and individual clients throughout Indiana, Armstrong, and Westmoreland Counties. Whatever your legal matter involves, we will devote our efforts to help you achieve a positive outcome.
Our primary areas of practice include estate administration/ probate, estate planning, and real estate law. Additionally, we assist clients in the areas of family law, business law, personal injury, and general civil litigation. Please call our office at 724.801.8070 or complete our contact form to speak with one of our lawyers.
Indiana, PA Office
43 S 9th St
Indiana, PA 15701
Blairsville, PA office
135 E Market St
Blairsville, PA 15717
By Appointment Only
- Estate Planning and Estate Administration/Probate: We assist clients in estate planning to help protect their assets and ensure their wishes about the distribution of their estate are followed. We provide all aspects of estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and health care directives, and guardianships and conservatorships. Additionally, we also facilitate the efficient administration of estates and probate matters.
- Real Estate and Oil and Gas Law: We represent buyers and sellers in all aspects of real estate transactions, from the signing of the sales agreement to closing. Additionally, we draft and review oil and gas leases and render oil and gas title opinions.
- Family Law: We represent clients in all types of divorce cases, as well as in child custody matters. Additionally, we assist clients with adoption and the drafting of prenuptial agreements.
- Business Law: We help local businesses with business entity formation, employment contracts, non-compete agreements, drafting business contracts, buying and selling existing businesses and other assets, and commercial real estate transactions.
- Personal Injury: We assist clients who have suffered personal injury from transportation accidents and defective premises.